sábado, 29 de janeiro de 2011

- The his parents still love you, even in adolescence!

- Adolescence is complicated, but knowing you can take it out of the barriers that arise at the time of your life.


Do you confuse where anything and everything you disturb, stress? I dare not speak. More know that you can get help, do not think his parents are monsters, because I know that is seems that it will take to upset the more you stop and think, they're just loving it and nothing else.

After going through much of it then I'm seeing that yes, they are my friends, know that their parents will be the only people who will cry when you go to college dance (as if it were hard!), even more so they happy to be there knowing you're entered college, they are like this, love us so much that we do not want to stop making mistakes, more what to do if they just want to protect their cubs, and so they are always on our side, always tranatando us like babies even if you already have some thirty years back there, and it seems strange that I a sixteen year old talking about parents? that's exactly what I've seen mine are too, so love them as if they were to see them tomorrow!

By: Yanderson Oliveira Sena.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário